Everything Country Froggy 100.3 welcomes Kevin Richards! Kevin will be playing you all your country favorite’s from the 70’s through the 90’s every Saturday morning from 6 to 9 and Kevin will keep you company at night from 7 to midnight! To welcome him back go to our froggy Facebook page or click here!
Kenny Rogers will be featured this Saturday Morning from 6am-9am!
We Recently caught up with Kevin and asked him a few questions to get to know him better... Check it out!
1. What Muppet character do you think is most like you? Kermit
2. With all of the summer concerts in the region this summer are you planning on attending any shows? If Not... who do you WISH was coming in concert? The Oak Ridge Boys at the Columbia County Fair, Zac Brown Band at SPAC is also on my wish list
3. Of all the small towns you have driven through, visited or come across.... What Town would you like to live in? I'm not sure if Plattsurgh is small enough, but I loved it when I went to college, and would love to go back
4. Fast Food isn't that good for you, but if you were dining out for "FAST FOOD" where would you go and what would you get? Turkey and Bacon Sub from Subway or Mr. Subb
5. Which are you most likely to be seen at in August? The Washington County Fair, the Saratoga Racecourse, or The Great Escape? Saratoga Race Course
6. How has your summer been so far? What's been the best about it? My summer has been quite 'interesting.' The best part was landing a show back home on my 'hometown' country station
7. If you had the "musical chops" to do a professional duet with another country music artist... Who would you sing with? Reba McEntire
8. There are so many reality competitions out there... The Voice, Top Chef, Bachelorette, American Ninja Warrior..... What reality show do you wish you had the talent to compete on? The Voice
9. Speaking of Reality Competitions... Shark Tank discovers lots of new ideas... There are a ton of inventions that have made our life easier... What invention would you like someone to create? An easier way to lose weight
10. If you could go anywhere on vacation? where would you go? Nashville, no matter how many times I visit, I want to go back